1. All contracts made by Anglian Intumescents Ltd shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions; no variation or addition to them shall form any contract unless specifically accepted by Anglian Intumescent Ltd in writing and they shall override and take in place any other terms and conditions in any other document or communication used by the buyer in concluding the contract with Anglian Intumescents Ltd.
2. The price for each delivery shall be paid in full and received by Anglian Intumescents Ltd within 28 days of the invoice date, unless expressly agreed in writing otherwise. Where payment is not received by the due date the Company will charge interest at 3% per month (or other such rates as may be notified) for the period that the settlement remains outstanding.
3. Legal and beneficial ownership of the goods shall remain with Anglian Intumescents Ltd until full payment has been received, each delivery being considered as a whole and separate contract. In the event that the goods are resold before payment is made in full Anglian Intumescents Ltd Shall be entitled to the proceeds thereof or to claim for such proceeds.
4. Goods returned to Anglian Intumescents Ltd will only be credited/refunded if there is a manufacturing fault. Returns due to goods ordered in error or no longer required will not be credited or refunded.
5. For insurance purposes notwithstanding that the title to the goods may not have passed, the risk in the goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery.
6. Anglian Intumescents Ltd undertakes to make every reasonable effort to affect delivery on quoted specific dates however Anglian Intumescents Ltd shall not be liable for any consequences arising from failure to deliver at any specified time.
7. If any of the goods supplied or processed by or on behalf of Anglian Intumescents Ltd prove on inspection to be defective in material or workmanship Anglian Intumescents Ltd undertake at its discretion to replace the same or to refund to the buyer the price of the goods and in no circumstances will liability exceed the cost of replacement or the price paid by the buyer for the goods.
8. Anglian Intumescents Ltd shall not be liable for damages whether consequential or otherwise howsoever caused or occasioned and this undertaking is given in place or and excludes all other warranties and conditions whatsoever whether expressed or implied by Statute or Common Law in so far as and to the extent that it is lawful to exclude them.
9. The buyer shall determine the suitability of the products for his intended use and shall not rely upon any representation made by or on behalf of Anglian Intumescents Ltd. In no circumstances will Anglian Intumescents Ltd liability exceed the limitations set forth above.
10. The Company reserves the right to amend its terms and conditions of trade at any time without notice and a full copy of the updated terms and conditions of trade can be obtained from the Company by request.